AirBnB offers the world’s greatest deals on the world’s most unique and culturally authentic places to stay for budget jet setters, untourist adventurers, and independent travel ninjas. AirBnB is our top recommendation for any traveler seeking immersive local experiences over commercial tourist hotels.
5 Reasons We Love AirBnB
- AirBnB gives you access to private rentals and guest homes not listed anywhere else on the Internet – with new inventory being added globally every day.
- AirBnB offers the most authentic, culturally immersive travel accommodations possible – while also being the most eco-sensitive and culturally sustainable.
- AirBnB rental model injects money directly into local economies – helping support families, communities, and traditional ways of life.
- AirBnB hosts are known for creating a unique sense of belonging for their guests – and helping connect them with the local community in memorable ways.
- AirBnB offers far greater value than commercial hotels, with some of the world’s finest private properties costing less than $20/night per person with maximum occupancy.
Beachfront Private Access Family House | Where: Jeffreys Bay, South Africa
Under $18/night per person @ 10 guests – https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/2679975
Luxury Surf Safari Guesthouse | Where: Jeffreys Bay, South Africa
Under $25/night per person @ 8 guests – https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/6931455
Luxury Ocean View Guesthouse with Pool | Where: Jeffry’s Bay, South Africa
Under $15/night per person @ 12 guests – https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/7198476
Luxury Villa Bungalow On A Rice Field | Where: Canggu, Bali
Under $12 per person @ 2 guests – https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/184868
Beach Front Surf Hostel (Bilibong) | Where: Kuta, Bali
Under $15/night per person @ 1 guest – https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/950154